【Spanish×Bonito】“Bonito-Tataki ajillo” From Yaizu,Japan
- 350g Bonito-Tataki
- 2g mushroom
※you can substitute any other mushrooms
- 1 zucchini
- 300ml extra virgin olive oil
※save this used oil for the next recipe!
- 1 Tb salt
- 2 red peppers
- 2 cloves of garlic
- herb salt to taste
- dried bonito flakes to taste
- diced green onion to taste
- baguette to taste
- Cut mushroom into pieces
Slice the zucchini and garlic.
Cut bonito-tataki into cubes
- Sprinkle herb salt all over bonito-tataki
- Heat the olive oil and add red peppers , salt and garlic
- After the oil heats up , add mushrooms and zucchini. Fry for about 3 minutes.
- Add bonito-tataki and fry for 3-1 minutes as you like it. See below・saute’ for 1 minute for rare tataki.・saute’ for 3 minutes for well-done tataki
- Sprinkle diced green onion or dried bonito flakes on top. Serve with baguette.
Why don’t you try pasta with this ajillo the next day !?
Japanese style pepperoncino with bonito-tataki ajillo
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 200g pasta
- 120g bonito- tataki
- 3 Tb spoon bonito-tataki olive oil
※from previous recipe, bonito-tataki ajillo
- red pepper to taste
- 2 Tb spoon soy sauce
- Boil the pasta
- Slice the bonito-tataki and sprinkle salt and pepper. Coat them with flour.
- Heat the oil and red pepper in the frying pan and fry bonito-tataki.
for 1-3 minutes your desired time.
※See previous recipe.
- Put pasta(➀) in this frying pan and coat well.
Add back ③, finally add soy sauce and mix.
Twitter で山福水産株式会社をフォローしよう！Follow @yaizu_yamafuku